All prices are in Euros and include all fees and taxes.
|By July 21, 2019||After July 21, 2019|
|Regular||400 €||500 €|
|Student||300 €||400 €|
How to register
You can register via the online registration system which accepts Visa, MasterCard, American Express and Discover.
- Authors must register by July 1st, 2019
- SSTD 2019 requires at least one regular registration per accepted paper; otherwise it will not be included in the proceedings.
- If you are the co-author of more than one paper, you only need to register once.
- If you need a Visa for attending the symposium, please send an e-mail to the general chairs, Dimitris Sacharidis (firstname.lastname@example.org) or Panagiotis Bouros (email@example.com), providing the information listed in the "Attend" page.
What is included
- Regular or Student Registration includes access to the 3-day conference, including lunch and coffee breaks, social dinner, and reception.
- In order to qualify for student rates, please ask your advisor to send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org to verify your status as a full-time student. You will be also asked to show documentation at the conference (for example, a student ID card or transcript) that clearly indicates your status as a student.
- Conference registrants may purchase additional tickets for the social dinner during the online registration process.
Cancellation and Refund
Cancellation and refund requests received on or before August 5, 2019 will be fully refunded deducting the refund administrative charges. Cancellations after August 5, 2019 and before or on August 12, 2019 will be refunded deducting 25% of the registration fees plus the refund administrative charges. Cancellations after August 12, 2019 will not be refunded. Alternatively, if you cannot attend, your registration may be transferred to a colleague. If necessary, you may use the online registration system to transfer your registration to someone else.